The University of Canberra is leading the way when it comes to making sustainable choices to reduce its environmental footprint. The WoodShield large round profile was used recently in conjunction with the Replas bollards. This combination has provided a unique barrier solution for a new car park on campus, located between building 22 & 23, and the universities new sporting commons – home of the UC Brumbies rugby union team. The student body takes an active interest in environmental initiatives and the University has made a number of key purchasing decisions including replacing pine logs for the car park with a sustainable and durable alternative.
- Comparing which vineyard post is best: wooden, steel and trellis post alternatives
- The Lead – Circular solution reduces plastic waste in Australian wine industry – October 2019
- Wine & Viticulture Journal – June 2019
- Ladies In Racing 2019 Magic Millions
- Southern Farmer North East / Goulburn Murray Farmer VIC – June 2018