In the Adelaide Hills a local farmer, John West, has installed the WoodShield posts as a boundary fence. Working with Landcare, he was looking for a sustainable fencing option. In John’s words “These WoodShield posts look great and will definitely pass the test of time. A great rural fence”.
- Comparing which vineyard post is best: wooden, steel and trellis post alternatives
- The Lead – Circular solution reduces plastic waste in Australian wine industry – October 2019
- Wine & Viticulture Journal – June 2019
- Ladies In Racing 2019 Magic Millions
- Southern Farmer North East / Goulburn Murray Farmer VIC – June 2018