In conjunction with the South Australian McLaren Vale organic vineyard, Wirra Wirra, WoodShield has donated vineyard posts to the Year 9 students at The Waldorf School in Wilunga.A viticulture program has been added to the curriculum promoting all aspects of the industry with hopes to retain the next generation in the area. While practicing Bio Dynamic principles the children learn all about organic farming and the environment.
- Comparing which vineyard post is best: wooden, steel and trellis post alternatives
- The Lead – Circular solution reduces plastic waste in Australian wine industry – October 2019
- Wine & Viticulture Journal – June 2019
- Ladies In Racing 2019 Magic Millions
- Southern Farmer North East / Goulburn Murray Farmer VIC – June 2018