In conjunction with SAMM Industries, Railcorp in NSW have recently installed the white Woodshield coated posts as part of their Environmental Exclusion Fencing Programme. Feedback from the fencing contractor has been very positive – especially with regard to the ease of handling and installation of the Woodshield posts. Railcorp are delighted with the high visibility of the fence line – not to mention that they will require no maintenance or painting for years to come.
- Comparing which vineyard post is best: wooden, steel and trellis post alternatives
- The Lead – Circular solution reduces plastic waste in Australian wine industry – October 2019
- Wine & Viticulture Journal – June 2019
- Ladies In Racing 2019 Magic Millions
- Southern Farmer North East / Goulburn Murray Farmer VIC – June 2018