No use for insulators with the WoodShield posts. Gippsland dairy farmer, Owen Billings, is electrifying the WoodShield posts running 6-8 volts directly onto the fence. As the posts are totally encapsulated in the plastic they are totally insulated and wires can be tacked on with a staple. Because the plastic does not dry out, split and crack, there are no loose staples. Electric fencing at its best and saving time and money.
- Comparing which vineyard post is best: wooden, steel and trellis post alternatives
- The Lead – Circular solution reduces plastic waste in Australian wine industry – October 2019
- Wine & Viticulture Journal – June 2019
- Ladies In Racing 2019 Magic Millions
- Southern Farmer North East / Goulburn Murray Farmer VIC – June 2018