The trellis posts most commonly used in Australian vineyards are made of pine treated with the chemical preservatives creosote or copperchromium-arsenate to protect the timber against termites and wood rot. New restrictions on the use of copper chrome arsenate for treating timber came into effect in July this year.
- Comparing which vineyard post is best: wooden, steel and trellis post alternatives
- The Lead – Circular solution reduces plastic waste in Australian wine industry – October 2019
- Wine & Viticulture Journal – June 2019
- Ladies In Racing 2019 Magic Millions
- Southern Farmer North East / Goulburn Murray Farmer VIC – June 2018