A fifteen year dream for owners Tess & Jeremy, Thornley Vineyard in Victoria’s Beechworth has begun to take shape. Small and cozy by some standards, the 2HA vineyard is comprised of Chardonnay, Shiraz, Nebbiolo and Riesling varieties.The owners chose the WoodShield product for its sustainability. In their words, “Non chemically treated, price comparative when comparing 85mm WoodShield’s with 125mm CCA’s, possibility for better canopy management compared to gripfast’s because they’re too thin and squish the foliage and hey, they look schmicko”. Get in line for first vintage tastings due around 2017.
- Comparing which vineyard post is best: wooden, steel and trellis post alternatives
- The Lead – Circular solution reduces plastic waste in Australian wine industry – October 2019
- Wine & Viticulture Journal – June 2019
- Ladies In Racing 2019 Magic Millions
- Southern Farmer North East / Goulburn Murray Farmer VIC – June 2018