The city of Greater Geraldton were seeking an alternative to traditional treated pine fencing. They were after something that would better meet their environmental and sustainability policies. Post and rail fencing that is durable, low maintenance with a long term aesthetic appeal. What a view!
- Comparing which vineyard post is best: wooden, steel and trellis post alternatives
- The Lead – Circular solution reduces plastic waste in Australian wine industry – October 2019
- Wine & Viticulture Journal – June 2019
- Ladies In Racing 2019 Magic Millions
- Southern Farmer North East / Goulburn Murray Farmer VIC – June 2018