At the top of Australia, in the Northern Territory, The Darwin Jump Club have recently purchased the new WoodShield competition jump rails for the arena.The rails are 3.6m in length and weigh from 12 – 15kgs. With a diameter of approx. 100mm they comply with jumping regulations and can be used for all state/national competitons. The team at the club taped the colours on the rail themselves and we think they look very smart, hopefully the horses do to!
- Comparing which vineyard post is best: wooden, steel and trellis post alternatives
- The Lead – Circular solution reduces plastic waste in Australian wine industry – October 2019
- Wine & Viticulture Journal – June 2019
- Ladies In Racing 2019 Magic Millions
- Southern Farmer North East / Goulburn Murray Farmer VIC – June 2018