On the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia, local oyster farmer Mark Jarvis has an amazing office. Situated in Franklin Harbour, a 6km ride in one of his 9mt aluminium punts with twin Honda 150’s, will take you from the Cowell boat ramp to the oyster leases. Mark has been installing the WoodShield posts for over 2 years and has plans for all of his posts to be replaced with WoodShield posts.
- Comparing which vineyard post is best: wooden, steel and trellis post alternatives
- The Lead – Circular solution reduces plastic waste in Australian wine industry – October 2019
- Wine & Viticulture Journal – June 2019
- Ladies In Racing 2019 Magic Millions
- Southern Farmer North East / Goulburn Murray Farmer VIC – June 2018