When the traditional wooden jetty of an oyster farmer in Batemans Bay, NSW collapsed, local oyster grower Martin Jackson decide to use some of his oyster strainer posts as jetty posts. The 123mm profile in the large round posts now hold up his shed and there are no more fears of rot and water damage.
- Comparing which vineyard post is best: wooden, steel and trellis post alternatives
- The Lead – Circular solution reduces plastic waste in Australian wine industry – October 2019
- Wine & Viticulture Journal – June 2019
- Ladies In Racing 2019 Magic Millions
- Southern Farmer North East / Goulburn Murray Farmer VIC – June 2018